Quality Engineer (Projects) – Cork
Our client, a medical device company in Cork is currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer (Projects) for their site.
Act as a member of the Cork facility quality team. Provide expert QA project support in executing improvements in manufacturing quality processes and systems, ensuring the site’s overall quality and operational objectives are achieved.
- Be the quality lead on value stream and quality process improvement projects.
- Drive and implement plant wide quality improvements
- Maintain the Cork Quality LBP/ VIP process (monthly metrics performance etc).
- Lead and support strategic quality projects (e.g. Quality policy, Operational excellence)
- Ensure Regulatory compliance in projects of responsibility by utilising quality tools and processes (PFMEA, Risk reduction, process change analysis).
- Provide functional expertise to other support functions on quality related issues (e.g. regulatory requirements, statistical techniques, sampling principles).
- Approval of change requests for product, process and quality system changes.
- Keep stakeholders informed of project activity status.
- Transfer and implement product and processes improvements from other manufacturing facilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering/Technology.
- 3/4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent with direct experience in a QA environment (preferably GMP regulated). Experience within a Med Device/Pharma environment i.e. FDA\ISO 9000 necessary.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and promote quality at source
- Develop plans and execute on time to these plans
- Strong Project Management skills combined with proven consistent execution within committed quality, time and cost targets.
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies (Engineering Essentials TM).
For further information on this Quality Engineer role in Galway Please contact Anna McGowan on 0864667369 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval