Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer for their site.
We currently have a requirement for a Quality Engineer to join the Quality team with a particular focus on Materials Inbound and Outbound
Quality Support for the Warehouse and Shipping groups in Galway in terms of addressing non-conforming activities, providing technical support and implementing process improvements.
- Facilitating compliance to GMP in the warehouse, constantly promoting awareness of best industry practices.
- Acting as a point of contact for any quality related queries or issues within the Warehouse, supporting both Internal and External warehouses.
- Train on all aspects of IQC and shipping to support MIO (Material inbound and Outbound) acceptance activities.
- Raising an investigation into any non-conforming materials and helping with investigations for the same. Ensure non-conformances are addressed in a timely fashion with appropriate corrections/ corrective actions.
- Communicate quality issues to Buyers, Receivers, Quality, Manufacturing and R&D Functions as needed to resolve quality issues.
- Participate in internal & external audits within warehouses.
- Support Quality activities for the site management of retain samples.
- Support incoming inspection data and SIP management system (i.e. SAP QM)
- Track, report and communicate metric information as required (i.e. local and Management review)
- Update documentation through change management system as required.
- Continually seek to drive quality improvements.
- Support and participate in cross-training initiatives within the department
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- FETEC Level 8 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline
For further information on this Quality Engineer Warehouse MIO role in Galway please contact Orla on 086 0449473/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.