Telephone: 086 8395533
Quality Engineering Supervisor
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineering Supervisor for their site.
- You will lead and coordinate a team of Quality professionals that directly support the operations business.
- You will coach, mentor and develop your team to continually increase the capability, effectiveness and flexibility of all team members.
- You will develop a strong understanding of the business, and position the Quality team to deliver on all key strategies.
- As required you will take the lead position, in responding to significant, large scale or high-profile quality issues.
- You will effectively communicate the activities, priorities and objectives of the quality team to functional leaders, and build strong cross functional relationships.
- You will develop a strong understanding of the drivers of Engagement, Inclusion and Innovation and deliver appropriate initiatives within your team to continually improve these areas.
- You will build strong productive relationships with key sister sites, ensuring that strategies are developed that will drive improving product quality.
- You will participate and lead continuous improvement strategies that focus on Quality, Service and Cost.
- We are looking for a person qualified to Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and a minimum of 3 years relevant supervisory experience.
- You are a leader, with a strong track record in delivering on significant projects and/or on change management, and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced in a Pharmaceutical Technology, Combination Product or related environment with direct experience in a QA/ validations environment (GMP regulated).
- A good working knowledge of process validation requirements, statistical techniques and project management are required.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines including 21 CFR parts 210, 211, 21 CFR part 820, ICH requirements and ISO 13485 requirements is necessary.
- Ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization is essential.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval