Telephone: 086 8395533
Quality Engineering Supervisor
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Quality Systems Engineer for their site.
At our Quality Department we focus on supporting and improving our quality system, and our processes. Quality Team Leads are people managers who are responsible for leading high performing individuals in their respective quality teams who support multiple products across the site and outside of the site. Their focus is on coaching and development, with the aim of building a strong, capable and agile organization with technical acumen. They also contribute to strategic decisions with respect to how the quality function can best support changing regulatory requirements and business needs.
You will lead and coordinate a team of Quality professionals in one of the following areas:
- Direct support of the operations business
- Process Validation
- Supplier Quality
- We are looking for a person qualified to Third Level 8 Degree in Science, Engineering or related discipline and a minimum of 3 years relevant supervisory experience.
- You are a leader, with a strong track record in delivering on significant projects and/or on change management, and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced in a Pharmaceutical Technology, Combination Product or related environment with direct experience in one or more of the areas being recruited for above (GMP regulated).
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and guidelines including 21 CFR parts 210, 211, 21 CFR part 820, ICH requirements and ISO 13485 requirements is necessary.
- Ability to be self-directed and to effectively interface with various levels and functions within the organization is essential. You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
- Leadership Expectations provide the framework for what we expect from all employees outlining the actions and behaviours we must develop and demonstrate in pursuit of our Mission and global growth goals.
For further information on this Quality Systems Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.