Quality Engineering Team Leader
Our client, a medical device company in Canada are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineering Team Leader for their site.
The Quality Engineering Team Leader is the first level of sustained and direct supervision of other professional engineers. In addition to applying mature engineering knowledge and coordination of difficult tasks and assignments, the Team Leader provides technical review of work for junior staff, and has administrative and supervisory responsibilities for the members of the team.
- Technical Duties: Per Senior Engineer, with the expectation that the Team Leader performs independent planning and execution of difficult and responsible assignments
- Decision-making Authority: Makes recommendations which are reviewed for soundness of judgement but usually accepted as technically accurate and feasible
- Planning Responsibility: Conduct planning for broad, technical projects by applying mature engineering knowledge and soliciting input from other stakeholders where appropriate. Participate in short and long range planning at a program level (incorporating multiple projects). Project plans are reviewed for adequacy and completeness at a business level. Informed guidance is available on both technical and planning matters.
- Leadership Authority/ Supervision Exercised: Provides technical and project level leadership to staff. Assigns and outlines work, advises on technical problems, reviews work for technical accuracy and adequacy. Provides direct and sustained supervision. Supervision typically calls for recommendations concerning selection, training, evaluation and discipline of staff.
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor's degree in engineering required
- 8+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated competence as a Senior Quality Engineer or equivalent
- Demonstrated competence in leadership of a complex technical project
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Great organization and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
What we have to offer
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Long term incentive program
- RRSP matching
- Flexible start times
- Shuttle from Kipling Station
- On site gym facility
- Social events and clubs
For further information on this Quality Engineering Team Leader role in Canada please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval