Job ID: JOB-13634
We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Inspector to join our growing clients team based in their facility in Shannon, Co. Clare. This organisation has worldwide expertise but also a local presence within their specialised field.
- Performing of in-process Inspection audits of work in progress, first off inspections and finished goods.
- Documentation and maintenance of records of such inspections as required
- Liaise with Customer services, Goods receipts & Purchasing to ensure timely response time to parts waiting incoming inspection
- Report any findings of defective products and assist in suggestion for rework and continuous improvement to ensure no reoccurrences of such defects.
- Liaise with production to ensure quality of all products throughout facility is achieved
- Working with calibrated equipment to measure products
- Ensures the accuracy, appropriateness and maintenance of all inspection equipment
- Create detailed analysis reports on inspection results with suggested improvements
- Develop and/or assist in quality improvement schemes that support quality objectives
- Any other duties advised by Production and Quality Manager/Engineers
- Record inspection failures and keep a log to help drive continuous improvement
For further information on this role please contact Katie Kilbane on 086 1283368 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Production Operations Trainer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13678 Production Operations Trainer Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Operations Trainer…
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13677 Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Hybrid) Our Client in Galway, a Globally leading Medical Device Organisation…
Manufacturing Engineer II
Galway City Galway
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13676 Manufacturing Engineer II We are looking to speak with an experienced Manufacturing Engineer about this…