Job ID: JOB-13483
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Quality Inspector
a battery technology company that is solving one of the greatest challenges of our generation, industrial electrification. Our client’s talented team is making an impact on a global scale, driven by a shared vision of a fully electric future. Our client thrives in a fast-paced, energetic, and innovative culture where no two days are the same. Our client takes on big challenges and does appreciate every opportunity to learn along the way.
This is a once in a life-time opportunity for the person with the right skillset.
In this role you’ll get to:
– Inspect product in manufacturing to ensure conformity.
– Inspect incoming raw materials and to ensure conformity.
– Demonstrate a proactive approach in leading and contributing to GMP activities.
– Record and process non-conformities.
– Complete quality control documentation.
– Use of both digital and analogue measurement equipment, and cross referencing with drawings and component or product specifications.
To excel you will need:
– Previous experience in a busy manufacturing environment in a similar role.
– A keen eye for detail and the ability to work off your own initiative and as part of a team.
– Knowledge of Quality Systems is beneficial.
Our client believes in people first, always. They value all cultures and backgrounds and truly believe that diversity drives innovation. The company is growing fast, that means you will grow fast too and one day you will be able to say you were there at the beginning!
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Nela Dobrusova on email@example.com or 0861283369.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Manufacturing Engineer II
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13512 Manufacturing Engineer Location: Cork Permanent Are you an engineer with a passion for working with…
Junior CSV Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13511 Junior CSV Engineer We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior CSV Engineer. This individual…
Senior Quality Systems Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13482 Senior Quality Systems Engineer We are speaking with experienced Quality Systems Engineer about the exciting…