Our client, a medical device company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Quality Manager for their site.
- Ensure product safety, reliability and quality through the effective use of quality planning, risk analysis, statistical methods and process controls during the design and manufacturing stages of the product.
- Ensure efficient compliance to all applicable regulations through the implementation of a robust quality system and through communication/reporting to regulatory authorities.
- Minimize the number of field events through effective analysis of returned products, corrective actions and timely investigation and response to field events.
- Communications with regulatory authorities.
- Reduce costs by employing Quality/Reliability
- Recruits, coaches and develops organizational talent.
- Fosters a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- Creates an entrepreneurial environment.
- Provides direction and guidance to exempt specialists and/or supervisory staff who exercise significant latitude and independence in their assignments. May supervise non-exempt employees.
- Keeps the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action.
- Demonstrates effective change leadership.
- Builds strategic partnerships to further departmental and organizational objectives.
- Develops and executes organizational and operational policies that affect one or more groups by utilizing technical/professional knowledge and skills.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. compliance with FDA, BSI, EEO regulations, etc.).
- Makes decisions regarding work processes or operational plans and schedules in order to achieve department objectives.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- May lead a group or team of employees in the achievement of organizational goals. Guide, coach, direct, and develop direct reports, and if applicable, drive those practices throughout their organization.
- Foster a diverse workplace that enables all participants to contribute to their full potential in pursuit of organizational objectives.
- May direct and control the activities and budget of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. federal/country and regulatory requirements).
Level 8 Degree required in Engineering or Science Discipline
2-5 years of Management in medical industry or similar experience
For further information on this Quality Manager role in Tipperary please contact Nicola O?Connell on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval