Quality Manager - Cork
Our client, a global Medical Device company, is looking to recruit a Quality manager for their site in Cork for a 12-18 month period.
- Responsible for Quality Engineering and Compliance to Quality Systems of a Business Unit or Value Stream.
- Manage and provide technical guidance / direction to the Value Stream, set direction and identify priorities.
- Works cross functionally with Production and Engineering Manager to manage and deliver business goals and objectives
- Champions key Quality Metrics for the Business Unit - CAPA, Quality Incidents, manufacturing complaints, RFT, Audit results etc.
- Develops and executes departmental budgets. Control spending and insure compliance to financial requirements. Insure budgets are adhered to and accurately established.
- Initiates cross-functional partnerships to identify and resolve production/Quality issues.
- Lead or supports the site Strategic Quality Process (SQP) and key site-wide projects.
- Develop strategies for the quality function and execute agreed functional / global strategies and goals.
- Champions and supports the introduction of key New Product for the business. Works closely with Design Assurance & Process Development on all New Product activities.
- Champion of Quality Policy and associated cultural initiatives with strong related problem solving and decision making skills demonstrated.
- Engineering / Science degree
- Ideally 5+ years' experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, with at least 2-3 years' experience in a leadership role.
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of quality principles and the ability to utilize these methods in a manufacturing environment.
For further information on this Quality Manager role in Cork please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval