Our client, a leading Medical Device company in Galway, are looking to recruit a Quality Manager who will play a vital role within the Quality department.
- The Quality manager is responsible for and will provide direction for the organisation's Quality System processes as they pertain to the assigned functional areas
- Supporting continued development and maintenance of consistent Quality management processes ensuing they are effectively implemented
- Perform as an active engaged member of the Galway Quality Assurance Management team
- Recruit, develop, manage and coach all employees within the department towards sustainable performance levels
- Continue to build and develop a strong quality engineering team by establishing effective performance expectations and providing ongoing coaching and training opportunities to direct reports
- Execute and monitor annual Quality Objectives for department & organization
- Recommend and advise for quality aspects of systems, tools, equipment, suppliers and procedures to ensure an effective, efficient and reliable QMS
- Coordinate external & corporate/SBU Quality audits, approve audit reports and ensure that all defined Corrective and Preventive Actions are complete and timely
- Participate in CVG / CV council programs for Quality improvement, providing input, reviewing plans and sharing across local geography
- Develop and maintain annual cost center operating budgets and departmental goals
- Ensure compliance with safety, regulations, QSR, ISO standards, Quality Business Systems and Corp Policies
- A minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in Quality Assurance or a quality related discipline with a Level 8 Degree in Quality, Engineering and/or Science discipline (eg: Chemistry/Biology/Biochemistry) is required.
- Previous people management experience in a related discipline
- Knowledge of chemistry processes or previous pharmaceutical experience (QP) a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrated project leadership ability with analytical problem solving skills.
- Effective prioritization skills.
- Comprehensive Knowledge of Quality/product/design/manufacturing/development systems.
- Evidence of strong leadership and team work skills with demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Green/black belt Lean and/or Six Sigma preferred.
- Demonstrates Leadership Expectations in their work.
For further information on this Quality Manager role in Galway please contact Nicola O'Connell on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website - www.ccprecruit.ie
Please Note: CCP Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval