Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Senior Quality Manager for their site.
- Manage and provide technical guidance / direction to the Value Stream.
- Participate as a key member of the departmental staff team contributing to the overall effectiveness of the business.
- Assign resources and responsibilities. Set direction and identify priorities.
- Provide leadership and development to the organisation to maximise effectiveness and provide career development.
- Control budgets and spending and insure compliance to financial requirements. Insure budgets are adhered to and accurately established.
- Project manage and schedule key projects and initiatives insuring timely execution and goal achievement.
- Integrate with corporate requirements and promotes synergy/consistency with other sites and corporate.
- Assist QA Director in developing strategies for the quality function.
- Implement and insures compliance to the quality requirements per the site and corporate quality system.
- Demonstrates through management style respect for the core values and a commitment to teamwork and communication.
- Compile and analyses operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Take a leadership role in developing and implementing new techniques and initiatives to enhance the Quality management system on site and across the Corporation where possible.
- Develop staff on new quality initiatives and assist in the understanding and rollout of quality initiatives across the department/site.
- Be recognized as champion of behavioral/GMP and cultural initiatives with strong quality related decision making skills demonstrated.
The Ideal Candidates:
- Requires a minimum level 8 relevant Engineering / Science degree
- Ideally 8 years’ experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, with at least 4 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets/goals efficiently.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of quality principles and the ability to utilize these methods in a manufacturing environment.
For further information on this Quality Manager role in Galway please contact Orla Crowley on 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval