Our Client a Leading Medical Device Organisation are looking to attract a Quality/Environmental Manager for their Business. The successful candidate will have responsibility for leading and managing all aspects of the Quality and Environmental Management functions within the company. This role is part of the site management team and reports to the Director of Operations.
- Be the leader of Quality within the company. Continuously promote quality and customer satisfaction in everything that the company does.
- Develop and implement effective and efficient Quality & Environmental management strategies, policies and procedures.
- Ensure Quality and Environmental Management systems are fully compliant with customer, regulatory, legislative and business requirements.
- Provide input to strategy, budget and business decisions. Manage the quality and environmental function within agreed budget.
- Fulfill the role of management representative for the Quality and Environmental Management systems.
- Ensure that customer requirements are understood and achieved for the lifecycle of the product.
- Ensure supplier quality is effectively managed.
- Ensure that problems are solved using systematic problem solving methodologies.
- Manage and develop the Quality and Environmental team.
- Lead quality related projects ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure that continuous improvements to product quality and to the quality and environmental management systems are planned and implemented.
- Prepare for and manage customer and regulatory audits (Quality & Environmental).
- Advise and promote best practice standards throughout the Company.
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time.
- Degree qualification in Quality, Engineering, Science or relevant experience in a quality assurance role within the Medical Device Industry.
- Proven track record in leading the quality function within a medical device manufacturing company. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of quality and environmental management systems and associated regulatory requirements (ISO 13485, ISO 14001, FDA etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to project manage and execute tasks in an efficient manner.
- Must be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation and with customers, suppliers and regulatory agencies.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, with a positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Must be innovative and be driven to implement change to systems and procedures.
- Understanding of lean principles. Lean green belt an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
For further information on this Quality Manager role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval