Are you looking for a Quality Manager Job in Cork, working with leading edge industry practices with one of the Irelands leading MNC?
My client is offering progression paths, excellent training & development and competitive compensation and benefits packages for this exciting Quality Manager Job.
If you have...
3+ years' experience working as a Quality Manager.
Level 8 Degree in Quality or Engineering or Science or Equivalent discipline
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of several quality systems including investigations, corrective actions and change control. They will set quality standards in respect of manufacturing and engineering systems and monitor compliance with those standards
- Responsible for appropriately staffing and developing the Quality Assurance team to meet business needs and succession plans.
- Provides leadership and direction to the Quality and Site Management
- Partners with other Site Quality Heads and Headquarters Quality head to ensure harmonization and alignment with Quality Policies, Guidelines, Programs and Systems.
- Active member of the Operational Leadership Team.
- Supports Quality PE and Metrics Program.
- Provide leadership to direct reports and the site through: ? Develops and champions an organizational culture that promotes behaviours that lead to superior business performance and organisational excellence.
- Creates a commitment to customer service.
- Encourages, supports and directs initiatives and programmes that lead to improved quality and improved regulatory compliance.
- Mentors and coaches staff, as well as develops and implements training programmes, to ensure professional and personal development of department personnel.
Education, Experience and Skills
Level 8 degree required in a scientific or engineering discipline
3-5 years' experience in a leadership job within the biological and/or pharmaceutical industry.
Knowledgeable of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements applicable to biologics or pharmaceuticals. Ability to apply GMP regulations and other
FDA and international guidelines to all aspects of the position.
Facilitation of an environment of continuous improvement and providing leadership and a clearly identifiable work ethos
Collaboration and teamwork
Working as a strategic partner with all other departments within the company
If you're free for a quick chat to find out more about my client and this great Quality Manager Job then please call me on my mobile 0868395533. If you can't talk during the day text me and I can ring you at a time that suits.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Cliona O Malley - Senior Recruitment Consultant Life Sciences Division with HERO Recruitment (email@example.com)