Telephone: 091 730022
Quality Assurance Manager Galway
Our client a leading medical device company requires an experience Quality Manager to join their team in Galway for a permanent job. The position is responsible for the compliance of the multi-site Quality Management System through the day to day business operations and organisations objectives.
- Possess and apply a broad expertise of Quality and Regulatory, and to contribute to the development of company objectives and maintain a compliant Quality Management System.
- Possess advanced knowledge of operations and practices to enable informed decisions, and provide direction to Quality team and other functional areas.
- Responsibility for management of delivery of projects originated in QA or Quality deliverables of business wide projects.
- Provides point of escalation for Quality impacting business operations.
- Operates with business latitude and quality focus. Determines and develops approach to solutions where situations may have little or no precedent, with new and expanding business operations.
- Makes prompt and sound decisions under conditions of uncertainty that produce effective end results. Applies risk assessment techniques in such circumstances.
- Drives business improvements through management, mentoring and support of the QA Team.
- Drives compliance cross functionally in alignment with the regional objective for collaboration and multi-site ISO13485 certification.
- Manages the budget and resources of the department to ensure funds and resources are applied to fulfil the strategic goals of the company.
Education, Experience and Skills
- BSc or equivalent in Life sciences.
- A minimum of 5/6 years' experience with 2/3years of progressively responsible positions.
- A broad knowledge of quality and regulated environments and industry regulators.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Ability to manage or co-ordinate high performing teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- A capacity to influence across regions and territories to gain acceptance and accountability of multi-site collaborations.
For further information on this Quality Manager role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval