|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Job ID: JOB-12203
Our Multi-National Medical Device Client are seeking a Quality Manager to join their organisation in Cork.
- Manage and provide technical guidance / direction to the Value Stream.
- Participate as a key member of the departmental staff team contributing to the overall effectiveness of the business.
- Assign resources and responsibilities. Set direction and identify priorities.
- Provide leadership and development to the organisation to maximise effectiveness and provide career development.
- Control budgets and spending and insure compliance to financial requirements. Insure budgets are adhered to and accurately established.
- Project manage and schedule key projects and initiatives insuring timely execution and goal achievement.
- Integrate with corporate requirements and promotes synergy/consistency with other sites and corporate.
- Assist QA Director in developing strategies for the quality function.
- Implement and insures compliance to the quality requirements per the site and corporate quality system.
- Demonstrates through management style respect for the core values and a commitment to teamwork and communication.
- Compile and analyse operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Take a leadership role in developing and implementing new techniques and initiatives to enhance the Quality management system on site and across the Corporation where possible.
- Develop staff on new quality initiatives and assist in the understanding and rollout of quality initiatives across the department/site.
- Be recognized as champion of behavioral/GMP and cultural initiatives with strong quality related decision making skills demonstrated.
- Requires a minimum level 8 relevant Engineering / Science degree
- Ideally 8 years’ experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, with at least 4 years’ experience in a leadership role.
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities. Ability to work as part of a team and meet targets/goals efficiently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of quality principles and the ability to utilize these methods in a manufacturing environment.
- Valid working Visa
For further information on this role in please contact Mark Wilson on 0860449473 or email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11422 Cost Accountant Our client is recruiting for a permanent contract role in Drogheda. This role…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12208 Senior Training & Development Specialist We are looking to speak with experienced Senior Training &…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12141 HR Business Partner Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values…