Job ID: JOB-12472
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right. This Quality Manager job opportunity located in Galway is one of those stand out positions that don’t come along every day.
Let us tell you more….
The Quality Manager is a key senior role and is a member of the site management team. This role will continuously promote quality and customer satisfaction and manage a team of Senior Quality Engineers and Technicians. This role will also ensure that the company complies with all applicable quality system requirements and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be the leader of quality within the company. Continuously promote quality and customer satisfaction in everything that the company does.
- Ensure that customer requirements are understood and achieved for the lifecycle of the product. Work with customers and suppliers on quality related issues and new product introduction projects. Ensure all dealings are professional and good relationships are maintained at all times.
Develop and implement effective and efficient quality management strategies, policies and procedures.
Ensure that the Quality Management system is effective and fully compliant with customer, regulatory, legislative and business requirements
- Provide expert quality assurance input into problem solving, change management, validations and product disposition activities. Ensure that problems are effectively solved using systematic problem-solving methodologies. Coach and mentor staff in problem solving
- Fulfil the role of management representative for the Quality Management system.
- Ensure supplier quality is effectively managed.
- Manage and develop the Quality team which will consist of Quality Engineers and Technicians. Manage the quality function within agreed budget.
- Lead quality related projects ensuring that they are delivered on time and within budget.
- Prepare for and manage customer and regulatory quality audits.
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time.
- Degree qualification in Quality, Engineering, Science or relevant experience in a quality assurance role within the Medical Device Industry.
- Proven track record in leading the quality function within a medical device manufacturing company.
- Thorough knowledge of quality management systems and associated regulatory requirements (ISO 13485, FDA etc.).
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of statistical analysis (including Minitab).
- Must be able to communicate at all levels of the organisation and with customers, suppliers and regulatory agencies.
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, with a positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Must be innovative and be driven to implement change to systems and procedures.
- Excellent analytical skills.Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
For further information on this Quality Manager role please contact Elaine Ferguson on Connect@hero.ie or 087-4108620
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12597 Accounts Assistant Our client, a leading manufacturing company in Galway City, is …
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12596 Product Design Engineer Job Summary Reporting to the engineering manager, the project design engineer- MIS will support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12037 Quality Systems Engineer Our Client, a global leader in medical device manufacturing…