Job ID: JOB-12097
Senior Quality Manager
Our client a leading MNC is recruiting for an experienced leader to join their team in Galway as a Senior Quality Manager. The Senior Quality Manager will demonstrate commitment to the company’s Quality Policy through their daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system. This role is commutable from Clare and Mayo.
- Areas of responsibility may include Quality Engineering for Operations; Product release including quality support for shipping and warehouse; QA Operations Laboratory (mechanical testing); Calibration services for the site; Supplier Quality Assurance – all vendors for Galway site; Receiving and Inspection Quality Assurance.
- A leader or expert in the areas of QSR and ISO/MDD standards within one’s own group, promoting awareness of best industry practices and making decisions on a daily basis
- Responsibility and independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Participates in Customer Complaints investigation for areas under their control.
- Develops and manages a high performance quality engineering team
- May be a member of and present to appropriate Corporate Quality teams.
- Develops, directs and executes plans for complex projects from a quality perspective.
- Reviews and approves operational, test and validation data to establish technical specifications and performance standards for newly designed or modified products and processes.
- Lead developing and implement new techniques and initiatives to enhance the Quality management system on site and across the Corporation where possible.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and LRP objectives.
- Works with EHS to identify significant environmental impacts of BSIL operations and to establish goals and targets around significant environmental impacts.
- To establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the company’s Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area.
- May serve as Regulatory Affairs PRRC (Person Responsible for Regulatory Compliance) Representative
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the company Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
- Manage budgets of one or more functional areas, divisions, product groups, projects/programs and/or operations.
- Works on issues of large and diverse scope where analysis of situations or data requires expert knowledge of area of expertise and in-depth understanding of organizational objectives.
- Responsible for all projects assigned to the organizational unit. Defines projects based on identified strategies and goals. Manages projects of moderate to large scope including schedules, costs and resources. May lead or participate in cross-functional teams.
- Creates mid- to long-range plans to carry out objectives established by top management.
- Develops and communicates a vision for the organizational unit assigned. Builds consensus for operating goals that are in alignment with the division. Provides leadership to assigned staff and supervisors by communicating and providing guidance towards achieving department objectives.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- A graduate (HETAC Level 8) of Engineering, Sciences or equivalent
- A minimum of 8-10 years technical experience, including a minimum of 3 years people management experience
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team & on own with minimum supervision
For more information on this Senior Quality Manager role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…