Telephone: 086 0449473 AJ
Quality Operations Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Clare are currently looking to recruit a Quality Operations Manager for their site.
- To proactively protect the customer through ensuring that all products are manufactured to the highest standards and under the highest GMP conditions.
- Demonstrates commitment to the Quality through the daily execution of quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system.
- Understands and complies with all regulations governing the quality system.
- Lead and manage all tasks and activities related to Quality Management within the site.
- Providing daily hands on technical support to the equality team.
- Overall responsible for all decisions relating to product quality including the disposition of non-conforming product.
- Provide guidance, coaching and mentoring in all areas of the QMS to all the team members.
- Develops and manages a high-performance quality engineering team. Creates a strong team working environment with focus on customer needs, compliance, product quality, and risk mitigation.
- Enhance and Promote the quality management system within the Organisation.
- Oversee the CAPA processes on site.
- Leads and participates in Customer Complaints investigation
- Ensure effective and efficient process controls are implemented and maintained (inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods).
- Lead any internal and external quality Audits.
- Drives continuous improvement initiatives to enhance the site quality system and product quality ensuring compliance to governing regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
- Delivers process improvements that reduce cost or improve the quality of the product.
- Participate in new product introductions and provide quality support in these processes.
- Ensures staff are trained to perform effectively their work and their training is documented.
- Works cross-functionally to ensure the support the production function.
- A graduate of Engineering, Sciences or equivalent qualification.
- Proven track record in a similar role with a minimum of 8 years’ experience at that level within the Medical Device or related industry.
- Good coaching/mentoring skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have demonstrated the ability to lead in a previous role.
- Strong team building skills with proven abilities in decision making and sound personal judgment
For further information on this Quality Operations Manager role in Clare Orla 086 0449473 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.