Quality Operations Manager
Job ID: JOB-11764
Quality Operations Manager/Lead New opportunity for a Quality Operations Manager/Lead to join a well-established Sligo based multinational. As their Quality Operations Manager, you will be a very strong no. 2 for their Site Quality Head. You will be part of the leadership team for their expansion which is a start-up project, in this role you will have the opportunity to build your very own team from scratch and then lead and coach this diverse, technical team of expert Quality professionals. You will be responsible for leading the complete product lifecycle – from the technical transfer of investigational new products and the monitoring of overall performance of these products through to implementation of post-approval changes. This role is a key role in developing Quality Heads (Directors) within their manufacturing network. This position requires a strong leader who will be the Quality Director delegate as needed and partner closely with their Senior Leadership team. As a result of this you will have opportunities to be involved in Global Projects and to grow your career. Our client has a manufacturing presence across the world in Singapore, Italy, Germany, Puerto Rico, the US, Costa Rico, France, Belgium, and Ireland. Their strong pipeline of products means that they are continuously growing and therefore always looking for new talent who can develop and grow with them
Key Responsibilities: Recruit & lead the QP & QA Operations group, including batch release, product performance, Data Analytics, new products introduction (NPI), and interface with HPRA and FDA.
- In this role, you will act as the primary delegate to the Quality Director and regularly interact with the Senior Management Team.
- NPI is key to the growth of our business. As the Senior Quality Operations Manager, you will support the effective transfer of NPIs to site and into commercial manufacturing; coordinating with external global teams including, but not limited to S&T, Regulatory and CMC QA.
- You will empower your team to ensure any deviations or planned changes in production or quality control have been addressed according to all relevant regulatory requirements and AbbVie policies and procedures. As manager, you will mentor and coach your QPs, building their technical expertise.
- Ensure product manufacture is in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice and meets requirements of our patients, Regulatory Authorities (FDA, HPRA etc.) and of the company
- Partner with internal and external Regulatory groups, FDA, HPRA etc. while liaising with operations, technical operations, science & technology teams in relation to product filing support.
- Have responsibility for the oversight of product performance process, product quality Review, complaints and product track and trend
- Ensure compliance with all processes and procedures while maintaining the Quality Risk Management (QRM) program on site
- Have knowledge and experience up to date on market and product (technical and scientific) progress and changes in regulations and quality management related to our range of products.
Requirements You will have a third level qualification in a relevant science discipline with minimum 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- MSc in Industrial Pharmaceutical Science or similar course recognized by Regulatory Authority to permit Qualified Person (QP) status as per Article 49 of Directive 2001/83/EC desirable.
- You should have a minimum 5 years industrial experience gained in an FDA and EMA approved pharmaceutical environment with people management
- Experience in an aseptic sterile fill finish manufacturing environment an distinct advantage For further information on this Quality Operations Manager role please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…