Quality Operations Manager
Job ID: JOB-11507
Quality Operations Manager
My client is a well established Medical Device manufacturer in Galway seeking a Quality Operations Manager. In your role as the Quality Operations Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and driving continuous improvement of product Quality and Compliance.
- Lead and support the program to achieve the star ratings through implementation of tools through the business, and drive performance improvements through the use of these tools.
- Works with the business unit and Engineering Manager to achieve the cascaded Plant objectives.
- Drive a Quality continuous improvement and innovation culture.
- Lead and support Cost of Poor-Quality initiatives.
- Develop strong links with customer organisations.
- Ensure compliance to the Quality Management system in all activities.
- Participate in new product introductions to ensure quality is built into all products early in their life cycle.
- Ensure effective and efficient process controls are implemented and maintained (inspection standards, plans, frequencies and test methods).
- Management and continued development of Quality staff.
- Promote awareness of the applicable regulatory requirements and Quality Management system requirements throughout the organisation.
- Develop and implement Manufacturing procedures and systems to assure product manufactured for human use meets design and functional specifications. These systems are to include as a minimum: Delivery of raw materials and components, Manufactured devices and equipment and Documentation associated with these functions
- Support regulatory agency and customer Quality audits. Act on behalf of Plant Management during audits.
- Authority to place products or processes on hold.
- Design and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality data.
- As required, lead cross-functional teams to support resolution of product and/or process-related issues or objectives. Requirements:
- Degree Qualified
- 8+ years exp. in Med device/Pharma/Diagnostics industry.
- Quality Operations and people management experience is essential.
For further information on this role please contact on Helga Reeves on 086 8168298 or email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11844 Cleaning Manager – Bio-Pharmaceutical Site Location: Limerick Experience Required: 3-5 Years Reporting to: Area Manager Responsibilities include,…
Job ID: JOB-11843 Technical Sales Engineer Reporting to: VP of Sales in the US with a dotted Line to the…