Telephone: 087 2197421
Quality Project Team Member
Our client, an automotive company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Quality Project Team Member for their site.
Responsibilities as Quality Project Team Member:
Co-ordination of the MSA requirements for each Project:
- Identification of Special & Critical Characteristics in conjunction with Customer and Design & Process Development Engineers.
- Assessment & Identification of appropriate measurement techniques for SCs & CCs.
- Assist Design & Process Engs in the Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Co-ordination of Data Capture, analysis & presentation to Design & Process Engineers.
Supporting all Project Engineers in the preparation of PSW Documentation:
- Statistical Process Package.
- Dimensional Measurements.
- Appearance Approval.
- Material & Functional Tests
- Release and Control of Prototype Samples with relevant Customer Documentation and maintaining Parts History until release to Production - (Requires clear understanding of Customer Requirements)
- Maintain Parts History file up to SOP
- Analysis & Presentation of Data related to DOEs to support both Product & Process Design.
- Approval of New Parts from Suppliers on Approved Vendor List in conjunction with the Process Development Eng & Supplier Quality Eng.
- Review of Suppliers ISIRs & initiation of Corrective Action where necessary
- Communication and specifying the SCs & CCs with Suppliers from Start of Project.
- Transfer of Quality Eng Documentation for each Project to production.
- Presentation of Quality Documentation in conjunction with Process Engineers to the customer.
- Degree/Diploma in Quality/Mechanical/Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Professional Experience
- Experience in Automotive Electronics Environment in conjunction with a working knowledge of PPAP, MSA, PFMEAs & APQP.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Team player with initiative.
- Knowledge of French and/or Language would be a distinct advantage
- Applicants must have a mindset of continuous improvement.
- 3 to 5 years in Automotive OEM or at Supplier
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.