Telephone: 086 8395533
Quality PTM – New Mobility
Our client, a company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality PTM - New Mobility for their site.
- Co-ordination of Quality Engineering activities associated New Product Introductions
- This will involve working directly with the Project Manager(s) to meet Project Milestones
- Co-ordination of the MSA requirements for each Project
- Identification of Special & Critical Characteristics in conjunction with Customer Design & Process Development Engineers.
- Assessment & Identification of appropriate measurement techniques for SCs & CCs.
- Assist Design & Process Engs in the Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Co-ordination of Data Capture, analysis & presentation to Design & Process Engineers.
- Supporting all Project Engineers in the preparation of PSW Documentation.
- Statistical Process Package.
- Dimensional Measurements.
- Appearance Approval.
- Material & Functional Tests
- Release and Control of Prototype Samples with relevant Customer Documentation and maintaining Parts
- History until release to Production - (Requires clear understanding of Customer Requirements)
- Analysis & Presentation of Data related to DOEs to support both Product & Process Design.
- Supplier Quality:
- Approval of New Parts from Suppliers on Approved Vendor List in conjunction with the Process Development Eng & Supplier Quality Eng.
- Review of Suppliers ISIRs & initiation of Corrective Action where necessary
- Communication and specifying the SCs & CCs with Suppliers from Start of Project.
- Transfer of Quality Eng Documentation for each Project to production.
- Degree/Diploma in Quality/Mechanical/Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering.
- Experience in Automotive Electronics Environment in conjunction with a working knowledge of PPAP, MSA, and PFMEAs & APQP.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Team player with initiative.
- Knowledge of French and/or Language would be a distinct advantage
- Applicants must have a mindset of continuous improvement.
- 3 to 5 years in Automotive OEM or at Supplier
For further information on QualityPTM– New Mobility role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval