Telephone: 086 8395533
Quality Risk Manager
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Mayo is currently looking to recruit a Quality Risk Manager for their site.
- To manage the Production Reliability Regime in a facilitatory manner for new projects (prospective) & issues arising (reactive) with multi-functional involvement including the Quality function on the design & performance of regime methodology, Production on the implementation in commercial operations, Engineering on the application in process design, Validation on the application in tech transfer and validation
- To train & mentor personnel on the principles of reliability management
- To liaise with Finance & Planning regarding metrics development, collection & review
- To identify & sponsor Continuous Improvement programs
- Assess implications of new regulatory guidance and implement necessary changes from a Production Reliability perspective
- Stay abreast of industry best practice as it relates to Production Reliability
- Ensure effective recording, analysis and reporting of indicators for reliability management, ensuring issues impacting performance are addressed and drive continuous improvement.
- Proven track record in the Pharma/Medical Device environment.
- Practical working knowledge of a manufacturing environment or a quality discipline would be an advantage
- Third level Science qualification in Science, Engineering, Operational Excellence
- Practical working knowledge of statistical data analysis and quality improvement tools and techniques an advantage.
- Experience using proven risk management tools
- Clear understanding of working within a regulated environment
For further information on this Quality Risk Manager role in Mayo please contact Bimi on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.