Our client a medical device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Supervisor for their site.
The Quality Supervisor is responsible for managing the Quality Control Inspection team in the understanding and execution of appropriate inspection processes across Receiving, In Process and Final Inspection. Other activities may be assigned as needed.
During periods of absence, the Section Leader Quality Engineering shall ensure that all the responsibilities of this position are appropriately assigned. The Section Leader Quality Engineering has the authority to act on the behalf of the Quality Supervisor.
- Provide mentoring and coaching
- Provide Direct Supervision to Quality Inspectors ensuring that all resources are properly trained and cross trained as required across Receiving, In Process and Final Inspection steps.
- Manage daily work assignments of Quality Inspectors including overseeing employee job performance such as attendance, quality and productivity.
- Plan, assigns and adjusts work priorities to meet daily, weekly, monthly customer sales order requirements.
- Supports Quality reporting metrics; provides data for tracking metrics. Assists in development of root-cause analysis and ensures corrective/ preventive actions are implemented to address non-conformances.
- Initiation and support of continual improvement solutions for new and enhanced methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation of data throughout the processes.
- Work with relevant Engineering Teams to establish inspection plans, frequencies and test methods for incoming material/parts.
- Overall responsibility for GMP standards and compliance within the manufacturing area
- Manage assigned aspects of the quality system in compliance with ISO 13485, FDA QSR, MHLW and Canadian Quality System requirements.
- Quality system training of personnel as per defined training plans.
- Perform other assigned tasks and support all aspects of the Quality System as directed by the Manager.
- BE/BS Degree. A Post-graduate qualification in Quality Assurance is preferable although not mandatory.
- At least three to five years Quality Engineering Supervisor experience or related role within the medical device industry.
- Ability to work on own initiative and lead a team.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive implementation of innovative quality improvement.
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate and actively promote high levels of professional quality engineering.
- Good communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company.
- Ability to write clear, concise technical protocols and reports.
- Good administrative/organizational ability with high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to liaise with suppliers, customers and regulatory contacts in an informed professional manner.
- Thorough understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA QSR.
For further information on this Quality Supervisor role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Quality Supervisor Our client a medical device company in Galway is looking to hire a Quality Supervisor for their site….
Senior Quality Engineer Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Senior Quality Engineer…
QUALITY MANAGER Our Client a Leading Medical Device Organisation are looking to attract a Quality/Environmental Manager for their Business. The…