Telephone: 086 8395533
Quality Systems Lead
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Quality Systems Lead
for their site.
To support the maintenance and continuous improvement of the Quality System standards are met across the site.
- To maintain and improve Quality System to ensure compliance with TS 16949 are met across the site.
- To manage and lead the transition of IATF 16949.
- To manage the administration and tracking for applicable Quality Systems
- To manage, monitor and continually improve the Internal Audit Programme
- Lead product quality, control plan and process audits.
- To liaise with external auditors and regulatory bodies.
- Manage and drive improvement through the action plans for Non conformities found during audits.
- To develop systems for the control and trending of corrective and preventative actions.
- Be involved in the continuous improvement of procedures, documents, tools in accordance to standards and ISO TS on his / her area.
- To support management review and quality planning.
- Follows and ensures all Quality standards in production are applied to guarantee compliant product and service to customers.
- Maintain good documentation practices for Work instructions, SOP’s and Forms
- Degree in Quality / Industrial Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum 3 Years’ Experience within Manufacturing Environment
- Minimum of 5 years with Quality system experience
- Knowledge of TS 16949 a must
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Be a team player.
- Be proficient in data analysis- Advanced excel, Minitab.
- Experience in document writing is required, i.e. procedures, specifications, reports, etc.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be highly computer literate.
For further information on this Quality Systems Lead role in Galway please contact Bimi on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.