Our Client a medical device company in Galway are currently recruiting for a Quality Systems Manager
The Quality System Manager is responsible for managing the processes and people within the Quality Systems dept. to ensure that the company is in compliance with all applicable regulatory and business requirements.
- Manage the Quality System team and ensure that both regulatory and business requirements are met in the daily running of the department. This includes motivation, training, and appraisal of QS staff.
- Responsible for processes within Document Control, Customer Quality, and Master Data area.
- To take a leadership role in driving improvement initiatives in the Quality Management system across the site.
- Drive and enhance a compliance culture though-out the site.
- Providing Quality Systems support for all business units and sites.
- Preparing for and supporting external audits (TUV, FDA, customer etc).
- Ensure adequate monitoring and measurement of processes, and reporting the same to management.
- Ensure Quality System processes are lean, compliant, user-friendly and are well understood throughout the organization.
- Be responsible for Health & Safety within assigned areas.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Level 8 degree in Quality Assurance or Degree in Science / Engineering with an additional qualification in Quality Assurance.
- Experienced Quality Systems Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the Medical Device or related industry.
- Excellent working knowledge and proven track record in all aspects of ISO13485 and FDA QSR requirements.
- Regulatory experience / knowledge.
- Good organization, supervisory, technical writing and investigation skills are required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to influence.
For further information on this Quality Systems Manager role in Galway please contact Helga Reeves on 086 8168298/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval