Telephone: 086 8395531
Quality Systems Manager- Contractor
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Quality Systems Manager- Contractor for their site.
- Manage the Quality System team and ensure that both regulatory and business requirements are met in the daily running of the department. This includes motivation, training and appraisal of QS staff.
- Responsible for processes within Document Control, Customer Quality and Master Data area.
- To take a leadership role in driving improvement initiatives in the Quality Management system across the site.
- Drive and enhance a compliance culture though-out the site.
- Providing Quality Systems support for all business units and sites.
- Preparing for and supporting external audits (TUV, FDA, customer etc).
- Ensure adequate monitoring and measurement of processes, and reporting same to management.
- Ensure Quality System processes are lean, compliant, user-friendly and are well understood through-out the organization.
- Be responsible for Health & Safety within assigned areas
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Degree in Quality Assurance or Degree in Science/Engineering with an additional qualification in Quality Assurance.
- Experienced Quality Systems Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ experience at that level within the Medical Device or related industry.
- Excellent working knowledge and proven track record in the all aspects of ISO13485 and FDA QSR requirements.
- Regulatory experience / knowledge.
- Good organization, supervisory, technical writing and investigation skills are required.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Proven ability to influence.
For further information on this Quality Systems Manager- Contractor role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.