Our client, a leading company in Limerick, Ireland is recruiting for an quality Systems Supervisor to join their team.
The primary function of this role is to supervise a team of Quality Systems Technicians within Document Control and a team of Quality Systems Engineers in the Quality Systems Engineering Function.
Reporting to: Quality Systems Manager
- Working closely with the Quality Systems Manager the responsibilities of the role are outlined below:
- Supervising the Document Control and the Quality Systems Engineering Teams.
- Supervising the Quality Engineer responsible for CMEU Support.
- Agree objectives, generate training plans, coach team members, carry out performance appraisals and deal with performance related issues.
- Assess workload for the group and allocate tasks accordingly.
- Driving all assigned projects and ensuring that they are managed in a structured fashion and completed in compliance with the relevant procedures.
- Supervise Auditing functions, including Internal Audits and preparation for Regulatory Audits.
- Responsible for the Standards Management process.
- Responsible for Quality Systems training for the overall organisation.
- Responsible for the generation of Management Review Reports.
- Leading in the area of FDA QSR and ISO13485 requirements, promoting awareness of best industry practice and making appropriate decisions on a daily basis using the Quality Systems Manager as the final arbitrator on critical decisions.
- Work closely with QE group.
- Maintaining a proactive approach to developing the company’s Quality system to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Performing internal audits and external supplier audits where necessary.
- Preparation, execution and analysis of related Quality Documentation.
- Trending and analysis of key Quality Metrics.
- Designee for this position is the Quality Systems Engineer
- Quality Systems Supervisor is a Designee for the Quality Systems Manager
- Ensure that thr companies Code of Conduct is considered with in all business matters carried out on the companies behalf
- Third Level Qualification in Quality and / or previous work experience in a Quality environment required.
- Experience in a Supervisory role required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all organisational levels
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven Problem-Solving Skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High Self Motivation.
- The ability to challenge thinking/opinion/actions.
- High attention to detail.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business if necessary.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.
For further information on this Quality Supervisor Role role in Limerick please contact Orla on 0860449476/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.