|Role Type||Fixed Term Contract|
Quality Systems Supervisor
Job ID: JOB-12777
Quality Systems Supervisor
12 month fixed term contract
Ready to join one of the truly great companies in Ireland? We have a really exciting job opportunity for a Quality Systems Supervisor in Galway. Join a super team of people and a company that offers exceptional salaries.
As Quality Systems Supervisor you will supervise day-to-day release activities, including work balance across two shifts and two buildings within the Galway campus. This is a great opportunity to gain people experience whilst supervising a team of 6 and get immersed into the postproduction side of the business.
Galway Product Release team consists of 6 team members and provides support through various areas:
- Pre-Sterile Verification of Finished Goods
- Retention samples management for Drug Eluted Stents product families
- Post Sterile Confirmation of all respective release requirements for all product manufactured in Galway
Key aspect of this role is collaboration with multiple departments:
- Shipping/Sterilization/Micro/Analytical Lab/Production Units/New Product Introduction Team and Distribution Centers.
- Ensure compliance to Corporate Active Release Process & Procedures
- Co-ordinate the activities of the Product Release Group ensuring the timely review and release of product
- Ensure adequate resources are in place to maintain the level of service
- Ensure compliance to all Regulatory Standards and GMP practices
- Maintain and report on Product Release Metrics as required
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures for the area are present and that all members of the Product Release Group are fully trained
- Communicate with all Internal and External customers of the Post-Production Area
- Provide direction and support to subordinates based on general policies and management guidance
- Continually seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality
- Is a team lead, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives
- Support external audits in regards to the release process overview
- Ensure daily execution of sound quality practices and the maintenance of an effective quality system.
- Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ensures direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
Experience & Educational Requirements:
- NFQ level 8 in STEM discipline or relevant experience
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork abilities and initiative
- Proven ability to work well both as part of a team but also able to work on own with minimum supervision
- Experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is essential
For further information on this role please contact Elaine Ferguson on Connect@hero.ie or 087-4108620
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12828 Associate Manager QA Regulatory Compliance We know it’s not all about the money when you’re looking…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12827 Senior QA Operations Manager Location: Limerick Permanent position Ready to join one of the truly great companies in…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12826 Engineering Manager Maintenance Engineering Location: Cork I am looking to speak with…