Quality Team Lead
Job ID: JOB-11928
Quality Team Lead
My client who is a leading medical device company is currently looking for a Quality Team Lead to join their team on their Mayo site on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the position is to lead, manage and develop the Ostomy Plant QA inspector team, support GMP compliance and adherence to customer requirements in operations.
- Lead, manage and develop the Ostomy In-process QA inspector team.
- Complete investigation of operational product quality issues.
- Complete investigation of customer complaints and coordinate the action plan to resolve the complaint.
- Co-ordinate the compliance walk process and complete internal audits as required
- Complete quality improvement projects
- Collaborate with the plant team to achieve business objectives
- Involvement with the CAPA and Nonformance process
- Degree in Engineering/Science Discipline
- 5 years’ experience working within the Manufacturing Department of a Medical Device, Pharma or other regulated industry
- 3 years’ experience as a people leader
- Experience in training, coaching and developing personnel
- Familiarity with ISO13485 and FDA requirements
- Experience/training in problem solving and process improvement methodologies
- Strong Team player who effectively utilises individual strengths and talents to maximise team services to customers.
- Excellent people interaction, team building, and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own with minimum supervision
- Excellent independent judgement and interpersonal skills
For further information on this Quality Team Lead role in Mayo please contact Emma Griffin on firstname.lastname@example.org/086 0334325
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…