Telephone: 086 8395533
Quality Technician (Line support)
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality Technician for their site.
- This Person will be working in the manufacturing area providing real time QA support to the Production line.
- This will include the implementation of process controls, CAPA systems, and day to day problem solving.
- You will also be required to conduct process audits
Role and Responsibilities
- Provide hands on line support to the mid-shift catheter and balloon production lines acting as a key member of the Line support team
- Work with the senior QE to actively implement the same LMS systems and methodologies as on the day shift.
- Ensure effective and efficient line handover from Day-Mid-Day shifts
- Direct Involvement in continuous improvement projects and initiatives
- Maintenance of quality metrics and reporting systems.
- Preparation of Quality reports for Quality meetings and management reviews
- Provide support to the implementation of process controls and CAPA systems designed to meet or exceed internal and external requirements
- Acts as an effective team member in supporting quality disciplines, decisions and practices
- Apply sound, systematic problem solving methodologies in identifying, prioritizing, communicating and resolving quality issues.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to GMP for all medical device regulatory agencies
- Suggest changes in procedures and standards to facilitate work efficiency and maintain quality
- Reporting Functional area Quality Metrics
- Conduct internal quality audits to ISO and GMP requirements.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Min 4year industry experience in a medical device manufacturing environment and within a QA Role
- Science/ Engineering/Quality Degree and relevant experience
- Experience within a hands on line support type role is highly desirable.
- Good understanding of problem solving methodologies is required.
- Excellent Computer Skills (word, excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) & interpersonal skills
- Flexible, highly motivated individual
For further information on this Quality Technician (Line support) role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 086 8395533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval