Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Quality Technician for their Galway site. Evening and weekend shifts
- Development and Implementation of relevant QA documentation/procedures.
- Development and maintenance of the formal plant corrective and preventive action system.
- Provision of general assistance and support to the Regulatory Compliance function.
- Development and maintenance of the internal auditing programme.
- Participate in the Internal Auditing programme.
- Assist with external (Corporate/TUV/FDA) audits Assist with administering the Vendor Auditing programme
- Prepare and administer Standards library. Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
Experience & Qualifications:
- A relevant Third level qualification is required.
- Previous work experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control environment is desirable, coupled with a knowledge of the regulatory requirements for the Medical Device industry.
- Previous knowledge of audits and auditing systems is advantageous.
- Decision-making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative, and with the minimum of supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are essential.
- Good administrative/organisational ability required.
- Most Critical Leadership Competencies: Promote Teamwork Manage Execution Take Initiative Make Decisions Technical Competency
For further information on this Quality Technician role in Galway please contact Clara Burke on 086 8168273 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval