Job ID: JOB-13635
We are currently seeking an experienced Quality Technician to join our clients growing team based in their facility in Shannon, Co. Clare. This organisation has worldwide expertise but also a local presence within their specialised field.
- Pre-plan and prepare First Article Inspection Reports in preparation for product arriving from Production
- Approves first articles by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable parts, communicating required adjustments to production operators/supervisors.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, inputting data into quality database. Acquiring and verification of material and sub-contract certificates for submission with FAI & shipping reports
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs and calibrations.
- Conduct various tests and quality checks on finished products. Ensure that all product have been tested and fall within standards, measured to specifications and within tolerances
- Verify production first off and last off samples by conducting visual and measurement tests to product specifications.
- Participate in the investigation and resolving of non-conformances, customer complaints and health & safety issues
- Support and assist in maintaining the Quality Management System throughout the organisation
- Identifying possible areas for improvement in quality control processes
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Quality Manager or Quality Engineers.
- Must be able to work with minimum of supervision.
- Ability to read & understand technical drawings.
- Have good computer skills, proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of dimensional measurement inspections using metric and imperial measurement units required and proficient in the use of calipers, height gauges, thread gauges.
- Person must have strong attention to detail and have strong organisational skills as well as excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
For further information on this role please contact Katie Kilbane on 086 1283368 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
|linkedIn profile||click here|
Production Operations Trainer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13678 Production Operations Trainer Job Description: We are seeking a skilled and experienced Production Operations Trainer…
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13677 Senior Supplier Quality Engineer (Hybrid) Our Client in Galway, a Globally leading Medical Device Organisation…
Manufacturing Engineer II
Galway City Galway
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13676 Manufacturing Engineer II We are looking to speak with an experienced Manufacturing Engineer about this…