Job ID: JOB-12968
Responsible for assuring products conform to established requirements and standards through appropriate audit, inspection, and test activities. This includes analysing quality trend data and taking appropriate action; supporting production on all quality related issues; investigating customer complaints; and ensuring an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Formulates procedures, specifications, and standards for our products and processes.
• Provides leadership for quality engineering projects from concept through design, implementation, testing, documentation, support, and maintenance.
• Supports Business Units on quality issues
• Creating and documenting Non-conformances (NCRs)
• Completes document updates through the change management system
• Completes monthly metrics and trending used for the quality KPI’s
• Develops and implements corrective/preventative action plans.
• Collects and analyzes data for gauge and product evaluation.
• Develop and maintain an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements..
• Ensures that suppliers have necessary information and facilities to deliver quality products.
• Certifies product builders to ensure they have the required skills to complete their operation. This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the “essential functions” for purposes of the ADA
Essential Requirements Desired
• 1 Years service in ZOML (at start date)
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
• Basic understanding of QSR/ISO regulations
• Product testing methods, and able to use hard gaging and optical comparators.
• Knowledge of statistics, process control, and process capability.
• Ability to work within a team environment and build relationships outside of the department as well as outside the company (suppliers, regulatory agencies, etc.).
• Ability to deliver, meet deadlines and have results orientation.
• Able to communicate both orally and in written form to multiple levels of the comp
• Demonstrated history of taking initiative, meeting commitments and assisting in the creation of new tools or solutions to achieve business results.
• Third Level (Cert/Diploma) in Quality or Engineering field
Laya Healthcare, Pension Scheme
For further information on this role please contact Nela Dobrusova on 0861283369 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13382 R&D Manager – Product Engineering / Sustaining Engineering The R&D team are growing, starting exciting…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13381 Quantity Surveyor The company is an award-winning and innovative contractor providing project solutions for the…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13357 We are a growing medical device company, based in Galway, and dedicated to reducing the…