Quality Technician I
Job ID: JOB-12960
QUALITY TECHNICIAN I – RECEIVING INSPECTION
- Provide day to day Quality Technician support to assigned area.
- Update Quality Documentation – Work Instructions/Product Routings (CHR’s)/Visual Standards etc. as required.
- Prepare Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s). Obtain the necessary approvals and where necessary implement on the document control system.
- Perform inspections on product (incoming, in-process and final) as required. This may arise due to product quality investigations, incoming inspection capacity etc…
- Perform First Article Inspections as required.
- Filing/Archiving of Records.
- Collect and prepare data related to assigned area (e.g. inspection results, yield data, production volumes etc).
- Raise Non-Conformance Reports and ensure associated product is segregated, oversee that NCR’s are closed out in a timely manner.
- Undertake in process quality audits as per schedule.
- Follow up with Suppliers on Non-Conformances.
- Perform internal calibrations as required (on timers, rulers, templates etc…).
- Ensure measuring equipment and process controllers are calibrated on time, and records are maintained
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time. These ‘other duties’ will be agreed with Management prior to any assignment. Qualifications
- Certificate/Diploma qualification in Quality and advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- A positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Ability to learn and adapt to various situations.
For further information on this role please contact Nela Dobrusova on 086 1283369 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval. Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…