Quality Technician II
Our client a leading medical device company located in the West of Ireland requires an experienced Quality Technician for a contract role in Galway. The role will involve the controlling of non-conforming product and report of non-conforming events. The role will require compiling non-conformance review board reports each month, compiling various documents for management on an ad hoc basis.
- Ensure compliance to applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices. ?
- Control of non-conforming product and documentation of non-conforming Events. ?
- Perform product defect analysis. ?
- Routine verification of product release criteria and recording of test results. ?
- Support Core Team Problem solving activities. ?
- Update QA documentation as required. ?
- Management of product reworks as required, with direction from Quality and Manufacturing Engineer. ?
- Control of non-human use build components as required. ?
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
Education, Experience and Skills: ?
- Hetec Level 7 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline ?
- Must be flexible to work all shifts ?
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one's own initiative and with minimum supervision is required. Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills. ?
- Excellent attention to detail ?
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager
For further information please contact Cliona O'Malley
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval