Job ID: JOB-13020
Our Client, a leading manufacturer in Mayo are looking to attract a Quality Technician for their business. Based in their Head Office in Castlebar the Quality Technciian will work as part of a team to ensure the quality of processes and product.
- Identify and action opportunities for improvement in the quality system and ensure compliance with the Company’s documented quality management system
- Create SOPs and QC procedures and ensure an effective implementation
- Carry out internal audits and help facilitate external audits
- Participate in the calibration of equipment as needed
- Carry out quality related training with new and existing staff
- Perform a second check on job cards to ensure accuracy of data
- Adhere to the Document Control process – Update the Company MIS system with relative updates
- Carry out inspections and testing of products to ensure the quality follows customer specifications and artwork. This includes incoming, in process and final release for the product
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Documentation Practice (GDP) is being adhered to on all quality documentation
- Ensure inspection and test results are recorded in a timely and accurate manner
- In conjunction with quality and production teams develop and enhance the quality standards on production floor
- Visually inspects raw materials, WIP and finished products
- Ensure there is timely and accurate communication with internal and external personnel
- Active participation in formal and informal meetings
- Issue data to the Quality Manager in a timely manner
- Using known problem-solving techniques, investigate and manage non-conformance from internal and external sources (Customer and Supplier)
- Work closely with the production team to identify practical solutions to issues
- Active participation in the Company’s procedure for Validation, Change Control and Risk Management.
- Previous experience in a similar role is desired
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of the quality team
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure the day job is carried out in accordance with safety, environmental and CGMP requirements.
- Create a safe working environment through compliance to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Conduct the day-to-day business with integrity and accountability, support team-working at every opportunity
For further information on this role in Mayo please contact Nela Dobrusova on 0861283369 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13245 R&D Manager – Photochromic and Liquid Crystal Technology Company Overview: Over 25 years of successful…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13243 Senior Quality Compliance Specialist Purpose This role participates in maintaining site compliance of operations inclusive…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-13235 Manufaturing Engineering Supervisor Location: Clare Great opportunity to to be part of a diagnostics manufacturing…