Job ID: JOB-12969
Responsible for assuring products conform to established requirements and standards through appropriate audit, inspection, and test activities. This includes analysing quality trend data and taking appropriate action; supporting production on all quality related issues; investigating customer complaints; and ensuring an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Formulates procedures, specifications, and standards for Zimmer products and processes.
• Provides leadership for quality engineering projects from concept through design, implementation,
testing, documentation, support, and maintenance.
• Supports Business Units on quality issues
• Creating and documenting Non-conformances (NCRs)
• Completes document updates through the change management system
• Completes monthly metrics and trending used for the quality KPI’s
• Develops and implements corrective/preventative action plans.
• Collects and analyzes data for gauge and product evaluation.
• Develop and maintain an effective and robust quality system which complies with all relevant regulatory requirements..
• Ensures that suppliers have necessary information and facilities to deliver quality products to Zimmer.
• Certifies product builders to ensure they have the required skills to complete their operation. This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the “essential functions” for purposes of the ADA
Essential Requirements Desired
• 1 Years service in ZOML (at start date)
• Excellent communication and influencing skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite.
• Basic understanding of QSR/ISO regulations
• Product testing methods, and able to use hard gaging and optical comparators.
• Knowledge of statistics, process control, and process capability.
• Ability to work within a team environment and build relationships outside of the department as well as outside the company (suppliers, regulatory agencies, etc.).
• Ability to deliver, meet deadlines and have results orientation.
• Able to communicate both orally and in written form to multiple levels of the comp
• Demonstrated history of taking initiative, meeting commitments and assisting in the creation of new tools or solutions to achieve business results.
• Third Level (Cert/Diploma) in Quality or Engineering field
Laya Healthcare, Pension Scheme
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…