Quality Workstream Lead
Job ID: JOB-11492
Quality Workstream Lead
Our client a leading MNC located in Galway is recruiting for a Quality Workstream Lead to join their team.This role is commutale from Mayo and Clare too. In this role you will direct a team of quality and design assurance professionals to support the introduction of a new technology that involves collaboration with a multi-functional team. The primary responsibility of the role is to coordinate the activities of the QA/DA team to ensure that all design and quality deliverables are executed on time/on budget per project goals. You will also work very closely with PMO, R&D, Operations to define the critical quality inputs/outputs and ensure they are aligned with the overall project plan objectives across all phases.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Leads QA/DA team members to meet/exceed new product introduction deliverables.
- Promotes awareness of regulatory and customer requirements across all functions.
- Ensures design quality deliverables are clearly defined and aligned with the project team.
- Develops quality strategy and plan that includes all quality inputs/outputs across the lifecycle of the project.
- Manages design controls for project including design verification and validation planning.
- Develops Master Validation Plan for new product introductions.
- Develops appropriate QC test plans internally and with selected Suppliers.
- Establishes robust test methods for components and final product configuration.
- Executes Supplier qualification strategy and process including Vendor audits and quality agreements.
- Primary quality contact for all quality issues, escalations, and presents regular Quality updates to the Executive Leadership team on the status/progress of Quality Plan.
- Primary Degree level qualification in Science, Engineering or Technology, plus 10 years in Quality Leadership role in a regulated environment (ISO13485/ FDA).
- Strong technical capability – experience within electronics/medical devices industry and knowledge of NFC manufacture would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in getting results through people and ability to manage across a diverse cultural environment.
- Effective communication skills to support virtual project requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence many diverse internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience managing in an environment with changing priorities and making appropriate risk based decisions in the face of uncertainty.
- Ability to present complex technical information to Senior leadership.
- 10 years experience in QA or equivalent Technical leadership role.
For more information on this Quality Workstream Lead role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11533 Senior Control Systems Engineer Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company are currently sourcing a Senior Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11520 Packaging Engineer My world leading medical technology client are recruiting for a Packaging Design Engineer for a…
Job ID: JOB-11519 My client a leading pharmaceutical manufacturer of both medical and pharma products is recruiting for a QP…