R&D CAD Contracting Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a R&D CAD Contracting Engineer for their site.
- We seek an Engineer to work as part of a team in developing a Delivery Catheter for a Heart Valve Replacement Therapy.
- The role sought is specifically for developing component specifications using the Solidworks CAD package.
- The Engineer will work under guidance of more experience R&D and Quality Engineers to develop component specifications to the point they can be released under Engineering Change order.
- The Engineer will also work with Component Engineering and R&D Engineering to help identify critical component specifications, set out the specifications such that the suppliers can both measure and conform to the specifications.
- They may also work with the Component Engineer in assessment of component specification validation.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Bachelor/Masters Degree level in Mechanical, Biomedical or related engineering discipline is required
- Ideally a minimum of 6 months industrial experience in an Engineering role
- Knowledge of and experience with working with the Solidworks CAD package
- Knowledge of specification development, component dimensioning and tolerancing
- Knowledge of and experience with the Engineering Change order process, ideally in a Medical Device or other highly regulated environment
- Ability to work in cross functional teams to achieve business objectives
- Strong technical communicator
- High attention to detail is critical to this role
- Previous experience in an R&D/Manufacturing Engineering or QA/Component Engineering role in a medical device company is desirable
For further information on this R&D CAD Contracting Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi Felix on 0868395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval