Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an R&D Consumer Studies Optometrist for their site.
Responsibilities as R&D Consumer Studies Optometrist:
- Development, validation and implementation of Prototype evaluation tests
- Improve existing or develop new test methods for a better understanding of wearer needs and perception.
- Manage relationship with external partners.
- Coordinate lens + frame supply between R&D teams and external prescription laboratories.
- Manage wearer recruitments, both internal and external.
- Maintain strong links with the R&D and Marketing teams.
- Interpret, document and effectively communicate test results.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of work completed.
Requirements as R&D Consumer Studies Optometrist:
- BSc (Honours) in Optometry (Level 8)
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability and prior experience to building Consumer studies
- Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to dealing with customer and understand the needs of an optical customer
- Knowledge and experience of operating and maintaining edging equipment.
- An ability to create new test method development.
- Strong team player.
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to travel internationally (up to 10%).
- Analytical experience in an R&D Product Development environment.
- Knowledge of laboratory data management systems.
- Green or black belt in six sigma methodology
For further information on this R&D Consumer Studies Optometrist role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.