Duties & Responsibilities:
- To develop products for use in medical procedures as defined/required by the business needs of the company.
- To provide technical support to product and process development.
- To monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation.
- To lead multidiscipline teams in planning and implementing the introduction of new products, in line with Marketing plans.
- Effectively represent our client externally with our customers.
- To be actively involved in sourcing, testing and approving materials.
- To establish the most effective, reliable and cost effective processing methods for manufacturing operations.
- To support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- To provide technical support on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- To undertake specific projects as designated in support of the business activities.
- To document design/development/test activities as required in Engineering Laboratory notebooks.
- To understand and operate to departmental and company quality procedures.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified to degree level in engineering, science or related discipline
- Medical device technology experience, ideally in interventional vascular devices
- Strong interpersonal skills as part of a dynamic team structured environment.
- Proven track record in innovative design, development/manufacturing implementation programs.
- Project leadership skills and experience desirable.
- Ability to work across multiple R&D Project development teams.
- Experience of medical device design procedures
- Broad biomedical materials and processing knowledge.
- Good team skills with a high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
Skills and Competencies:
- The clients Traits are a set of values, behaviors, and capabilities needed from employees in the face of a changing business model to achieve growth targets.
- Mission values: You consciously work to bring the Mission alive. You strive to continuously improve quality in our people, processes and products. You are a role model for community service and good citizenship
- Executes: You take accountability for and deliver consistent decisions, actions, and results. You align your team, allowing people to move quickly in a coordinated fashion.
- Boundarlyess: You break down silos. You collaborate across organizational boundaries. You foster diverse thinking and integration
For further information please contact Roisin McNamara on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our CCP Recruitment website ? www.ccprecruit.ie