Telephone: 091 730 022
R&D Engineer Canada
I have a fantastic opportunity for an R&D Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Toronto, Canada. Our client, are seeking an R&D Engineer to assist with the development of products in a rapidly growing organisation.
The R&D Engineer on the Toronto site will be involved with all aspects of the medical device development including: ideation, design, prototyping and manufacturing transfer.
- Assist in the design of cutting-edge medical devices through prototyping, testing and modelling.
- Develop validation plans and conduct validation testing
- Develop and test new manufacturing processes
- Support production activities
- Support regulatory filings to various government bodies
- Support the development of intellectual property
- Support pre-clinical and clinical research activities
- Assist in DFM (Design for Manufacturing) activities
- Background in Biomedical and/or Mechanical Engineering degree required. Master's degree preferred
- P.Eng designation or in progress
- Prior work experience/internships in medical device industry is an asset
- Candidates should be self-starters and have a hands-on approach
- Ability to work independently and with a diverse group of engineers and production staff
- Superior communication skills (verbal/written) and demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Candidates must demonstrate creativity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Possess a strong interest in biomedical technology
- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
- RRSP matching
- Flexible start times
- On site gym facility
- Educational assistance/reimbursement
- Wellness Program
For further information on this R&D Engineer role in Canada please contact Bimi Felix on 091 730 022 or email@example.com.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval