Telephone: 086 8395531
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an R&D for their site.
- You will contribute to developing products for use in medical procedures as defined/required by the business needs of the company.
- You will be responsible for establishing the most effective, reliable and cost effective processing methods for manufacturing operation.
- You will provide technical support to product and process development and on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- You will be leading multidiscipline teams in planning and implementing the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans and undertaking specific projects as designated in support of the business activities of the company.
- You will support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- You will participate in sourcing, testing and approving materials.
- You will monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation and understand and operate to departmental and company quality procedures.
- You will represent the company externally with our customers.
- You will document design/development/test activities as required in Engineering Laboratory notebooks.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Degree level 8 in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with medical device technology experience ideally in interventional vascular devices.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced with biomedical materials and processing knowledge, experience of medical device design procedures and proven track record in innovative design, development/manufacturing implementation programs.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and team skills are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this R&D Engineer role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval