Telephone: 086 8395533
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an R&D Engineer for their site.
Working as part of the R&D team to design and develop new products in line with Global Marketing product pipelines
Responsible for R&D Engineering with respect to developing device specifications, testing methods, problem resolution; and analysis of customer feedback.
May assist customer in device usage problems or customer testing of complex designs.
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree level in Mechanical, Polymer, Biomedical or related engineering discipline and desirably with 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in the design and development of new products in the Medical Device Industry.
- Good knowledge of Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) / Design Reliability Manufacturability.
- Familiar with problem solving techniques and methodologies with broad biomedical materials and processing knowledge
- Basic knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements, e.g. regulatory requirements from agencies or outside professional groups (e.g. FDA, ISO, ANSI,)
- Ability to adjust or recommend enhancements to systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
- Experience interfacing with clinicians and reducing feedback to device concepts.
- Experience with testing methods, procedures, and problems; device specification and yield problems; minor redesign of devices and masks; analysis of customer returns; supplier related engineering changes and optimizing device production relative to cost constraints.
- Can work independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects.
- A dynamic Player and can work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- A good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this R&D Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.