Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an R&D Engineer for their site.
Develops products, materials, processes, or equipment for projects of moderate complexity. Under limited supervision/guidance, compiles, analyzes, and reports operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified products, processes, and materials creates and maintains design-related technical notes (notebooks, protocols, validations, qualifications, manufacturing documents, etc.) building a complete design history.
- Lead design change activities throughout the commercial Drug Eluting Stent business ensuring product safety, compliance, material continuity and cost reduction.
- Ability to multi task and demonstrate flexibility across multiple functions.
- Communicates changes in project milestones and compile DCAF's/technical reports as required.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Interfaces with Marketing, Operations, Quality Assurance, Reg Affairs, Vendors and Physicians.
- Must be able to provide technical guidance within a large team and be an effective communicator within a multidisciplinary and international organisation.
- Applies the Technical Development Process (TDP) and Product Development Process (PDP) methodologies.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and complies with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Motivated , self-starter who works within a team environment.
- Minimum HETAC level 8 (140 credits) in a relevant area
- Proven ability to work within a regulated industry environment and with a track record of accomplishments. DES, coating or Polymer experience preferable.
- Self-Starter with the ability to work independently to plan, schedule and execute activities necessary to meet project timelines to schedule.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website –https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.