Our client, a technology company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an R&D Engineer for their site.
We are looking to recruit a 3D computer vision R&D engineer to join our Image Understanding team in Galway Ireland. Our team develops the next generation of algorithms for object detection, classification, segmentation and recognition in 2D and 3D images for multiple markets.
As part of the team you will be involved in all steps of creating a product from initial concept to final product delivery.
Research and develop next generation of algorithms in the area of 3D data processing, biometrics and others.
Drive technology development from initial concept, implementation, validation and release.
Work very closely with the project team and other stake holders
Keep up to date with latest advances in relevant areas in industry and academia.
Contribute to the IP portfolio of the company.
Our ideal candidate would:
Be ambitious, talented and self driven
Be motivated and passionate by challenging and solving technical problems
Have good communication and team working skills
Have solid knowledge of 3D data processing, visualization, reconstruction and rendering
Have good knowledge about image processing theory and apply it into practise
Have good practical knowledge about Deep Learning and its practical applications
Have knowledge about Biometric applications
- MSc degree in a relevant field or relevant industry experience. PhD in related areas (imaging, biometrics or 3D data processing) is a plus
- Proven record of technology development in any related field (ideally, but not necessarily related to imaging, biometrics or 3D data processing)
- Software development experience, especially with native C and Python
- Experience with any of the deep learning development tools such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe
- Experience working in Agile environments is a plus
For further information on this R&D Engineer – 3D Computer Vision role in Galway please contact Dee Curley on 091 730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval