Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an R&D Engineer for their site.
- Contribute to developing products for use in medical procedures as defined/required by the business needs of the company.
- Responsible for establishing the most effective, reliable and cost effective processing methods for manufacturing operation.
- Provide technical support to product and process development and on field related activities such as clinical programs and complaint investigations.
- Leading multidiscipline teams in planning and implementing the introduction of new products, in line with marketing plans and undertaking specific projects as designated in support of the business activities
- Support the introduction/implementation of product/process/materials changes to the manufacturing operation.
- Participate in sourcing, testing and approving materials.
- Monitor and evaluate safety practices and ensure compliance with legislation and understand and operate to departmental and company quality procedures.
- Document design/development/test activities as required.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Qualified person to Degree level (L8) in Engineering / Science or related discipline and desirably with medical device technology experience ideally in interventional vascular devices.
- A dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Experienced with biomedical materials and processing knowledge, experience of medical device design procedures and proven track record in innovative design, development/manufacturing implementation programs.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and team skills are desirable.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
For further information on this R&D Engineer role in Galway please contact Anthony Cummins on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval