Our client, a multinational medical device firm currently establishing an R&D Centre in Galway is looking for a R&D Engineer to join their team.
Job purpose: To contribute to the design and development of a next generation coronary and peripheral catheter delivery systems.
- Development of in vitro test methods, models and methods to assess catheter performance
- Testing of designs to evaluate and simulate in vivo performance and provide engineering feedback into design process
- Product design and development of coronary catheter stent and balloon catheters
- Support of design concepts and translation into design verification and validation activities
- Generation of best in class devices and development of intellectual property of such
- Support activities required for animal studies to support design reviews and regulatory submissions
- Translate technical feedback from physicians into engineering specifications and performance features to optimise product design.
- Support the maintenance of product files and other relevant documentation to comply with quality standards.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively with multinational cross functional team to achieve company objectives
- Project planning skills and execution of project in a timely effective manner
- Knowledge of structured problem solving techniques and statistical methods for data driven analysis and decisions.
- Proficient in 3D CAD modelling packages, preferably Solid works or Inventor
- Min 3 years? experience in medical device engineering with balloon catheter and stent delivery catheter experience preferred
- Bachelor/Masters of Engineering in Biomedical, Medical or other relevant engineering discipline.
For further information on this R&D Engineer II role in Galway please contact Cliona O'Malley on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval