Our client, a medical device company in Clonmel, are currently looking to recruit an R&D Engineer for their site.
Responsible for providing mechanical engineering support in the creation and the development of new medical device products (invasive and non-invasive). Interfaces with Design, Quality and Manufacturing organizations to integrate new products or processes into production.
- Researches, develops, designs, and evaluates mechanical and electro-mechanical materials, components, assemblies, processes and/or equipment.
- Conducts feasibility studies to verify capability and functionality.
- Develops new concepts from initial design to market release.
- Directs support personnel and coordinates project activities.
- Write and submit intellectual property (patents).
- Maintains detailed documentation throughout all phases of research and development.
- Investigates and evaluates existing technologies.
- Reviews or coordinates vendor activities to support development.
A minimum of a level 8 degree in a relevant discipline combined with a minimum of 2 years of related professional engineering experience
For further information on this R&D Engineer role in Anthony please contact Anthony Cummins on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval